Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 279 Trade Apprentice Posts: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 279 Trade Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-06-2017 to 20-07-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Mazagon Dock Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 279
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
A. Group A: 128
1. Electrician: 27 Posts
2. Fitter: 42 Posts
3. Draftsman (Mechanical): 20 Posts
4. Pipe Fitter: 25 Posts
5. Structural Fitter: 14 Posts
B. Group B: 89
1. Marine Painter: 15 Posts
2. Electronic Mechanic: 30 Posts
3. Carpenter: 06 Posts
4. Structural – Fitter: 38 Posts
C. Group C: 62
1. Rigger: 34 Posts
2. Welder (Gas & Electric): 28 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 18 to 19 years for Post A1 to A5, 16 to 21 years for Post B1 to B4, 14 to 18 years for Post Ca to C2 as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSC with General Science & Mathematics with 55% of marks for Post A1 to A5, have passed ITI with 50% of marks from a Govt./ Govt recognized Institute for Post B1 to B4, have passed 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system with Science & Mathematics for Post Ca to C2.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 100/- (Bank charges) for General (UR)/ OBC/ PH/ AFC candidates through offline to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using challan form, through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee foe SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.mazdock.com” from 30-06-2017 to 20-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, mobile number, scanned copy of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.mazagondock.gov.in.
3. Click on “Career ——– Apprentice”
4. Select the appropriate post.
5. Read the Notification carefully.
6. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new use.
7. Complete the log in details if already registered candidates.
8. Fill all the details carefully & submit form
9. Take print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2017
Last Date to Apply Online editing application details: 20-07-2017
Last date for printing your application: 20-07-2017.
Date for Fee Payment (Offline): 24-07-2017.
For more details like category & other information click on the link given below….